Recent content by pknotlost

  1. P

    Hydraulic 3-point will not lift, but holds when lifted..

    So my 3-point hitch will not raise the implement much- maybe 4 inches; with nothing on it it raises just fine. But with the rake, it will hardly raise it; if two people lift the implement, then it goes up and will stay up. So it will hold it once it's up. I'm leaning on something to do with a...
  2. P

    The "Position Control" lever under the seat clamped down? Why

    I just got this 1950 8n and noticed that the position control lever is in the down position with a washer bent in such a fashion as to hold it permanently down. Why would someone do that? Does that mean there are some issues under the cover possible? I plan on using this tractor to brush hog...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top