Recent content by poor farm

  1. P

    any thoughts on this?

    So how am I a crook? Please explain this.
  2. P

    any thoughts on this?

    Well the deal is with it is I dont know if dad "borrowed", "bought", or "bartered" for this. The thing is he is gone, and it was over 20 years ago and if they indeed wanted it where were they years ago? I guess I wasnt clear when saying about its worth, it was worth less than $100 BEFORE my...
  3. P

    any thoughts on this?

    Long story short, my dad got a piece of equipment from neighbor 20+ years ago, totaly rebuilds it and used it. Time goes by dad sells me the farm 7 years ago, leaves his small line of this and that equipment on the farm, he passes away, now the neighbors son who now owns the neighbors farm says...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top