Recent content by quade365

  1. Q

    1970 MF150

    Thankyou for all of your help, I'm in MO so not crazy weather changes, I have heard to use that oil and the manual that i bought says the capacity, however i like hearing personal applications, I work on trucks all the time and this isn't that far from a vehicle except for the identification...
  2. Q

    1970 MF150

    last question, i have the Perkins AG3.152 3 cylinder gasoline motor, question is, how much of what weight motor oil do you recommend, i am replacing the old oil filter with the one that excepts the replaceable cans, and will be replacing the oil pan gasket, drain plug and plug gasket, and oil.
  3. Q

    1970 MF150

    Thankyou, I have a list of what I need to convert. X1- 520239M1- Cover gasket X4- 733466M1- Studs X4- 195454M1-Nut X1- 519748M1- Elbow Based off of the catalog, how do I order them or even see prices??
  4. Q

    1970 MF150

    yes, thankyou i found it. only need a few pieces, question do i need a muffler for back pressure or will it be okay?
  5. Q

    1970 MF150

    what's the book link again?
  6. Q

    1970 MF150

  7. Q

    1970 MF150

    alright liek i sad i will start in on that issue the next thing id like to tackle is converting it to a stack exhaust instead of its current set up. will post pictures.
  8. Q

    1970 MF150

    so the Idle air screw, no matter what i do with it there is no change, I'm assuming that could be due to the main jet adjusting screw missing. also, there is no brass tag that i can remember.
  9. Q

    1970 MF150

    alright, I printed that off. i can read over it, i will pull the carb this week and see if i can find any numbers. i may just end up getting a new carb, just need to get it at the right price. I would prefer to rebuild this one though, probably start with a nbasic carb kit for it when i find one...
  10. Q

    1970 MF150

    alright so that's the current partially working carb. currently when i pull the choke it closes the flap. the only way it will run (very rich) is with the choke pulled all the way out, after letting it run for about 20 min. i try pushing the choke in and it dies.
  11. Q

    1970 MF150

  12. Q

    1970 MF150

  13. Q

    1970 MF150

    I am using modern view
  14. Q

    1970 MF150

    I dont know which one. I have it on computer and on phone.
  15. Q

    1970 MF150

    I can get it to run with its current set up, however it smells very rich and I have to run it with the choke all the way out. What carb kit should I get? Also, I cant quite afford the carbs on this site so I look them up and order on ebay. So I purchased the wrong one. I believe the one I have...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top