Recent content by R.B. Erb

  1. R

    starter button replacement

    WHAT A GREAT TIP! (Holding the control button down while scrolling the mouse to zoom the page).
  2. R

    8N 1949 valve guide removal

    Ninety Two: How did you get the guide seals to go back in without tearing the new seals on the block?
  3. R

    8N Valve guide seal are they a necessary

    How did you get them in without tearing the new seals on the block? My new seals just hang up.
  4. R

    8N Valve guide seal are they a necessary

    Any great ideas on how to get the guides with new seals in without tearing the seals on the block?
  5. R

    FERGUSON TO20 SPIRALLY FLUTED REAR AXLES

    These are aftermarket seals that are designed to go inboard of the the bearing. As you install them, you have to pack the bearings with wheel bearing grease because the differential oil will no longer (hopefully) reach the bearing. You end up with an outer and an inner seal. The appeal of the...
  6. R

    FERGUSON TO20 SPIRALLY FLUTED REAR AXLES

    Thanks Bruce! Are you in Oregon? I am in Idaho.
  7. R

    FERGUSON TO20 SPIRALLY FLUTED REAR AXLES

    I read all the posts about the after-market rear axle seals, and bought the Tisco set. My TO20 is an early one (I think), serial number 2649. When I pulled the axles, I found that the axles have been forged with spiral flutes inboard of the axle bearing collar so that oil is actually channeled...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top