Recent content by Randi-IA

  1. R

    ether and if you use it

    I hate to see the pain a gas engine goes through when someone uses starting fluid on it .
  2. R

    Battery Brand Recommendation

    My '74 Oly has the JD Strongbox batteries in it . two 6 volt for a 12 volt system. They are ten years old this past Oct. and still going though they are getting a little weak in sub-zero temps. But so far so good . I think I'll be giving them a my business for new batteries when the time comes .
  3. R

    getting my name back to normal

    hey all, Anybody know how I can change my registered name? I've been Randy-IA for years but the other day when I posted after an extended absence I inadvertently typed in my name with an I in place of a Y and I can't find where to eliminate it . Is it in a cookie? Any ideas?
  4. R

    OT - Ticks in the winter....

    LOL Yup I see your point . There does have to be some parameters but in the same light posting negatively ( or positively ) to a OT post is in itself an OT post . I'm sooo confused !! Haha . I'm done . :)
  5. R

    How can I get some hours on my tractors?

    May or may not work . I tried that around me and it didn't pan out. Don't know if it was my looks , size or smell but they all said no to me. Actually I felt it was a liability thing on their part or something but they all seemed hesitant from the get-go . I was gonna use all my own equipment...
  6. R

    block heater for M

    Hey Thanks ! Hope you are a little warmer than we are here . Gonna hit -14F tonight with wind about 40mph and wind chills approaching 40 below . I have a very old block heater on my M so that's why I was wondering. Not sure if it works but I'm gonna see tonight lol .
  7. R

    block heater for M

    Hi All , I was wondering what kind of block heater was ever offered for a new Farmall tractor if any. I can't find one offered in either of my original parts books so I wonder if that's the final answer?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top