Recent content by Randy Kerr

  1. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    8 DOLLARS AT THE GATE AND 20 DOLLAR HOOK FEE . IN THE OPEN ANTIQUE CLASS PAYBACK IS 100 PERCENT WITH 100 DOLLARS ADDED TO PAYBACK . SO IF THERE ARE 10 TRACTORS THAT WILL BE 300 DOLLARS TO BE PAYED OUT . CLASS WILL DECIDE HOW PAYOUT WILL BE SPLIT .
  2. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    sorry here is the updated flyer
  3. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    This an updated flyer for the event .
  4. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    FLYER STATES 10 DOLLAR GATE FEE BUT IT IS 8 DOLLARS WITH A 20 DOLLAR HOOK FEE FOR ANTIQUE CLASS
  5. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    5500 OPEN ANTIQUE --WILL BE 1ST CLASS ----20 DOLLAR HOOK FEE --100 PERCENT PAYBACK START TIME IS 7 PM CST This a KTPA Event with 4 other sanctioned classes running after antiques---gate fee is 8 dollars everyone pays .
  6. R

    5500 Open Antique Pull July 29 Tompkinsville Ky.

    KTPA is having a pull for the Monroe Co fair in Tompkinsville, KY on July 29. They have offered a 5500lb antique OPEN class that night with their scheduled classes. The 5500lb OPEN class will be the first class of the night. Anyone interested in pulling this class, please contact me Richard...
  7. R

    KTPA pull, Thompkinsville, KY 5500lb OPEN antique

    As Richard stated this is a KTPA sanctioned event ,other classes running that night will be 10,000 hot farm tractors , 6000 light limited super stock tractors , 6200 pro stock 4 wd and 5800 pro stock 2 wd .Antique class is first and should run beginning at 7 pm c.s.t. thx.
  8. R

    5000 Antique open class

    April 13th at the Logan Co. Ag Arena , Russellville Ky. will have a 5000 ANTIQUE NA OPEN TRACTOR CLASS ,this will be along with the KTPA Pulling Series classes of Pro stock 2wd and 4 wd trucks , Super mod 4wd trucks and 6000 LS tractors.Start time is 6 pm cst . Brian Wright is the contact for...
  9. R

    Massey 245 Diesel continues cranking

    I have a 245 3 cyl diesel that continues to crank over when you let off the key until it starts. Ignition switch has been changed , also solenoid on starter to see if it was a problem . I bought this tractor used and has always acted this way . It has never failed to crank , just checking to see...
  10. R

    massey ferguson 245 rear brakes

    My problem is that the left brake tightens up to the point it starts screaking and the hub gets hot. they are drum brakes . I can loosen it up and after using the tractor for an hr or 2 it starts getting tight again . The adjuster has a spring against it so it will not turn freely . Any...
  11. R

    govener

    Anyone know the part # if available for the lerio governor spring for a 226 a.c.
  12. R

    govener

    I have a 175 spring on my D-17 226 and get almost 2200 rpm----so are you saying if I put a lerio spring on there I can turn more rpm if it will?
  13. R

    for wi50

    We talked briefly on the phone the other morning --I am the guy from Ky. ---I hadnt gotten back with ya yet but thought I would let you know I am very interested in purchasing the sleeves and the rods when they are completed . Thx for what info I received from you when we spoke and am looking...
  14. R

    J.D. 50 pukeing water

    no your not sounding mean----I just didnt know if the water has even gotten hot enough to move the gauge ---also the water pump is weeping some out the weep hole so it could be the air coming back in. Thx for everyones input .
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top