Recent content by Realist

  1. R

    Heater Core '88 Chevy Astro

    Considering its an Astro, I'd just sell it for scrap!! LOL! Just kidding. Cant be anyworse than a Dodge pickup.
  2. R

    ebay

    Thats odd, I've never had a problem searching for IH, or anything else for that matter. <Knock on wood>
  3. R

    Whats with people today?

    I wont stop unless its someone I know, and then it depends on whether or not I like them. Im not helping a stranger for $hit! You never know what your getting into. Think what you want, but it it doesnt invovle me directly, Im not getting invovled.
  4. R

    kruse did it again to us

    If Kruse is so bad, why do you people still mess with them? Are you just looking for a reason to bit(h?
  5. R

    It never ends.

    Worlds going to hell anyway, along with this country. The USA as we know it probably wont be around in 100 years. Hell, maybe not even that long.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top