Recent content by Red 56 Binder

  1. R

    CA side weights

    I have a set of side weights for a CA I dont need them and will advertise them will they also fit a B or C ? Thanks Jim
  2. R

    A few recent projects.

    I will save anything I think you can use . Jim
  3. R

    A few recent projects.

    Jon Im going to scrap the last case disk I have will save the hitch and cylinder mount and some scrapers for you it dont have sealed bearings. anything else you can think of ? j
  4. R

    Tractor Show Macksburg Iowa

    I put details on The comunities section
  5. R

    Tractor Show

    There is going to be a benefit Tractor and Car Show in Macksburg Iowa sunday July 12 -9am-5pm all are welcome .It is for a little 12 year old girl with cancer . Live auction Silent auction will be food and drinks lots of stuff for kids also. Every one welcome Thanks Jim
  6. R

    How did you come out on the disk ?

    How did you come out on the disk ?
  7. R

    DC at the scrap yard

    Where about in central Iowa ?
  8. R

    3 pt loader for small ford or ferguson

    Thanks for the info. Jim
  9. R

    3 pt loader for small ford or ferguson

    Any one ever hear of SELF mfg. Twin Falls Idaho ? I bought a rear mounted manure loader today . Tag is still on it but cant find info. I cant do pics. Thanks Jim
  10. R

    300 deck

    were the holes for the older 2pt fast hitch ?
  11. R

    Manifold studs

    Thanks I have in the past used Fabers but havent seen it in years and haven needed anything but had the head off neighbor girls tractor and 3 studs come out . I must have cleaned them up to well . Thanks again Jim
  12. R

    Manifold studs

    What is the best sealer to use on manifold studs on WD 45 ? Thanks Jim
  13. R

    999 2 row planter

    I have a new one of the 3 point hitches in very loose hands if someone in sw iowa needs one
  14. R

    jewelers vise

    I enlarged your pic That one says PIRAMID mine says PIRAMIIT
  15. R

    jewelers vise

    That is the same one the vise rotates 360 only tilts 45 or so . Sorry if my description was wrong.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top