Recent content by Red Rob

  1. R

    49 8n shuts down after bush hogging...

    It does it every year after about an hour of bush hogging. Just dies with no warning. Will not start again until cool. Luckely today I made it to the shed after hogging one field. A guy at work said may be gas line vapor lock from the heat and to put clothes pins on line to dissapate the...
  2. R

    Bosch Injector pump.

    I have an inline 6 injector pump from a Fiat allis crawler loader. It starts & runs well BUT, it will not rev over 1500 rpm. The throttle lever is only part way towards the stop screw, yet the govenor springs can be felt pushing back against me if I try to open the throttle any more. Also the...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top