Recent content by RED4255

  1. R

    4020 axle question

    Thank you for all the input! I guess I panicked a little, I couldn’t cross reference the part numbers as I was hoping, the casting numbers don’t match 4020 with 4010 so I asked. Had I taken a minute and thought about it I would’ve remembered that a guy I knew did exactly what Mattheis said and...
  2. R

    4020 axle question

    I have a 4020 synchro, can I use a power shift axle housing off of a 4020 as a replacement? And if so, why when I am looking for a replacement does it specify 18 minutes ago, (knowing there is a size difference of the axle diameter). Could it be replaced with 4010 axle housings?
  3. R

    4020 axle question

    Or, (knowing there is a size difference of the axle diameter). Could it be replaced with 4010 axle housings?
  4. R

    4020 axle question

    I have a 4020 synchro, can I use a power shift axle housing off of a 4020 as a replacement? And if so, why when I am looking for a replacement does it specify powershift?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top