Recent content by RedCarrot

  1. RedCarrot

    Identify Ford Tractor

    Does anyone know if the front axle is standard or a narrow version as well? Can the rear trumpet housings and axles be swapped to the standard size?
  2. RedCarrot

    Identify Ford Tractor

    Thank you all, yes is starts with DN3
  3. RedCarrot

    Identify Ford Tractor

    More pics due to limit Was sold to me as a Ford 4610, but we have Ford 4600 4x4 and 4630 4x4 tractors and none of them are this narrow or low to the ground.
  4. RedCarrot

    Identify Ford Tractor

    What tractor do I have? I’ve never seen a rear axle width this short. You can tell by how many grooves there are for the rear fenders.
  5. RedCarrot

    202 Steering update

    I am doing this conversion with a 135. The 135 does not have any steering cylinders like the 202 but has the same dreaded steering valve problems. Thanks to BIG1RED9 and Inno, I opted for the orbital valve upgrade. I went with a 125mL valve and will retrofit a standard 2" tie rod cylinder...
  6. RedCarrot

    202 Steering update

    I have a massey 135 with a steering valve issue. my valve actually has a hole in it and fluid was pouring out of the overflow. I want to do the same orbit valve upgrade but my power steering does not have any cylinders. The hoses go from the pump to the steering valve at the column and into...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top