Recent content by RedTail

  1. R

    PTO shaft seal

    Thanks Bob. I do have the FO4 and as I said in my post, the confusion is between what the FO4 says ( 9n727) and what this site says (9N703).
  2. J

    Timing John Deere A

    Does anyone have comprehensive information on how to correctly set the timing on a JD A. The A in question has a distributor.
  3. B

    Help Identifing

    Can you help me identify this part on a Ford 3000? It's attached to the transmission case behind the PTO lever. What does it do and how do you put it to work? Photo in link below. Thank you, Bud https://photos.yesterdaystractors.com/gallery/identify/id15032.jpg
  4. R

    fast hitch vs three point

    Thanks bowlegs I would appreciate a photo. I have a three point blade and bush hog. Interested in how you convert the fast hitch to 3 point but also how you converted your attachments to fats hitch.
  5. R

    fast hitch vs three point

    I am a newbie atthis Farmall stuff, could someone explaint o me the difference between three point and teh Fast Hitch. Can you use a fast hitch with standard three point equipment or do you need some type ove converter? How do you get a standard draw bar on a fast hitch tractor for pulling...
  6. R

    Farmall 560 - what to look for

    I am looking at a Farmall 560 in my area with a loader. Can you guys tell me what i should look out for with this tractor? ( I have run only fords before this). Any particularly weak points I should watch out for? He is asking around 4K. Is that reasonable if the tractor is sound? Thanks...
  7. R

    ignition problems.

    I have an 8N side mount 6 volt. It died on me mid-bushogging. I am not getting spark off teh coil wire. Actually I get one spark as i turn over the ignition from the coil wire , then nothin. Points are gapped properly, and I have 6 v at coil and distributer. Does it need a new coil? Just...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top