Recent content by retiree

  1. R

    2400B (454)

    Thanks for the info JB2. I now have a starting place. -retiree-
  2. R

    2400B (454)

    Thanks for your response JB2. The Hytran fluid level is full & I changed the filter. Seems to happen after about a 1/2 hr. when engine & oil is hot. retiree
  3. R

    2400B (454)

    Last year I bought a 2400 B diesel (454) with shuttle shift at auction. Growing up, we had the "other" red, green & yellow tractors. The ones beginning with O & M. So not too familar with IH mechanically. The tractor is the right size for my use, mostly mowing. While using it, I discovered I...
  4. R

    IH 2400 B (454)

    Last year I bought a 2400B diesel with shuttle shift at auction. Growing up, we had the "other" red, green & yellow tractors. The ones beginning with O & M. So not too familar with IH mechanically. The tractor is the right size & power for my use, mostly mowing. While using it, I discovered...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top