Recent content by Richard G.

  1. R

    JD 1941 H

    I have a 41 H hand start also. I barely open the throttle on mine. I do mean barely. Give it full choke and crank til it fires and open the choke. Have to play with the choke a bit as I throttle it up.
  2. R

    Another update on the S88

    Sounds good Rich. Hope it works well for you.
  3. R

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    I agree.
  4. R

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    I hope that threat pays off.
  5. R

    Anyone use their 8n to pull logs?

    Yep been doing that for 60 years with the same 52 8N. Just have to use common sense as with any tractor.
  6. R

    Looking to buy a pair of binoculars

    We bought a pair a couple of years ago online. Ronhan brand. We just use them to see what is around the pond and to watch deer and other critters. They do fine for what we need. I will never buy any again without trying them. These don't open out quite enough for my eyes. My eyes are too far...
  7. R

    All tractors working at the same time.

    Steve, I know how you feel. All 5 of my tractors are doing fine and Miss V's Jeep overheated last week. Got it fixed though.
  8. R

    Disk Plow

    Pulled a 5 disc tiller for years on my Grandma''s farm with a 1949 JD A.
  9. R

    An old water pump, help please

    Well I got it apart with grunts, sweat, and patience and a 4 lb hammer and block of wood. Soaked in ATF and PB blaster. Does not look bad.
  10. R

    An old water pump, help please

    Thanks Steve. I got it apart. Does not look too bad.
  11. R

    An old water pump, help please

    Good comparison. Thanks.
  12. R

    An old water pump, help please

    Wow Watthour. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much Sir.
  13. R

    An old water pump, help please

    I'll remember that. Thanks.
  14. R

    An old water pump, help please

    Yep,I know not to force anything. Patience is the best tool.
  15. R

    An old water pump, help please

    That engine would be a fun project.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top