Recent content by RickF in Tn

  1. R

    TC 29D Clutch Not Engaging At High Torque

    Hello, I have a New Holland TC-29D with a Woods finish mower attached. Up until a couple of days ago it worked fine but now the clutch seems to be slipping in all but the low range gears such that the tractor won't move and the PTO engages very slowly. I have tried a couple of different...
  2. R

    Ford 300 Starter Won't Turn

    Last week my Ford 3000 diesel tractor would not turn over when I tried to start it. The first time I turned the key the solenoid just clicked a few times. After that it would just click once if at all. I assumed it was the battery, so I charged the battery back to full, but still no luck. I...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top