Recent content by rickv

  1. rickv

    Looking for a pic of the hydraulics on a wagner 60 backhoe

    Hi Dave ive attached two files hope ya can make them out.What you have is exactly what ive acquired in the last year, been going through everything, I took pics of hoses, if you can make them out prior to pulling them off. looks like its been years since you posted hope this still does some good
  2. rickv

    IH 404 w/Farmall C-135 Engine HELP

    Thats what happen to my IH 330, 135 , dang starter drive kicked out and would not release, I would have never thought that but it did
  3. rickv

    Power Mark tires

    I know this is an old thread, chances of someone seeing this are slim. Anyway, Within the last year (2023) I acquired an old International 330, the guy i got it from said been setting for couple years so Im rebuilding it. So One of the rear tires is a 14.9.26 Power mark tire, It looks as in...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top