Recent content by riverrd

  1. R

    4020 CBC Injector pumpHELP

    I am needing a CBC-633-38AL pump, this 4020 has an aftermarket blower and has a 4520 pump. The 4020 usually has the 18AL or 28AL,, anyone know where I might find a buildable core or a conversion kit to the new style pump,, or will a 18AL or 28AL work with the installed turbo,,,, thank you
  2. R

    Serial Numbers on Gleaner E'

    Got a Gleaner E been setting a long time if anyone needs it
  3. R

    Header of of Gleaner E

    Got a Gleaner E if anyone needs it, been setting a long time,,
  4. R

    Gleaner E

    I have a Gleaner E if anyone needs it been setting a long time and motor is rusted up(G226). Got the head off engine and cylinders full of transmission fluid try to unstick. Was gonna use engine for an edger but got something else... Anyone wanting it let me know,,,
  5. R

    Allis Chalmers Gleaner E

    Thanks, appreciate it
  6. R

    Allis Chalmers Gleaner E

    Serial # on this harvester is E 10351
  7. R

    Allis Chalmers Gleaner E

    I have a Gleaner E with a 4-cylinder gas burner engine, what size model of engine is this??? It has Delco Remy in several places, so I guess it is a Chevy industrial of some type,, any information would be greatly appreciated.... Im located in Al so if anyone needs anything off of this model...
  8. R

    Allis Chalmers Gleaner E

    Why cant I see what I posted????
  9. R

    Allis Chalmers Gleaner E

    This post was edited by riverrd on 06/06/2021 at 08:18 am.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top