Recent content by RobCons

  1. RobCons

    Farm art.

    No tractor but we do have a horse drawn hay rake.
  2. RobCons

    Attention Stolen Tractor!

    Keep an eye on FB MarketPlace and small car lots.
  3. RobCons

    Bf Avery issues

    Drop the oil pan and have a look at the oil pump and pickup tube would be my thoughts on where to start.
  4. RobCons

    1020 died: on the right track?

    Just pop a manual valve in there. Then adjust it like normal.
  5. RobCons

    What were you doing on 9-11

    Company I was with was cohosting a conference in Birmingham of the American Coke Coal and Chemicals Institute(ACCCI). Every coke plant in the U.S. plus Canada had representatives at it. Everybodies phone went crazy. The manager of the facility, the Galleria, came by and opened the bar doors...
  6. RobCons

    What happened to pickups??

    I got away from standard cabs years ago. I like the space of an extended or crew cab for storing things such as jackets, extra clothes, tools I dont want exposed to weather or eyes, and occasionally people.
  7. RobCons

    JD 400 Industrial brakes

    Welcome to the site! Its been a few years since I worked on mine but as I recall there is a hole in the side of the valve body that corresponds to one in the transmission case/hydraulic reservoir. This allows fluid to flow into the brake reservoir/valve body. Remove the right foot rest and...
  8. RobCons

    back pack sprayers

    I have a 4 gallon one and like it. Heavy to put on but can soak vegetation with it. I keep an adjustable nozzle on it so I can mist things close up or set it to stream and reach out about 20 feet with it.
  9. RobCons

    Is this worth anything ?

    Yard art around here. Few hundred would be tops.
  10. RobCons

    Clocks or no clocks?

    Not counting our cell phones and truck radios we only have 4.
  11. RobCons

    Smart Phone, stuff everyone knows but me.

    I use mine lots. Texting, pictures of labels, texting pictures of completed jobs so I can get paid, sending electronic invoices, directions, flashlight, bluetoothing music to my headphones and the list goes on. Oh and the occasional phone call.
  12. RobCons

    What is round hay selling for in your areas

    Bahai for horses is around $50/bale. Cow mix is around $30/bale. Delivery is usually extra. A few dollars per bale or a minimum of $100 or so.
  13. RobCons

    Oxy/Acetylene options

    I use the oxy/propane setup also. Still rent the Oxygen tank but will purchase one next time it needs swapping. Like my welding gas it seldom gets used anymore but is handy to have. Did the same on welding gas last time and its worked out well.
  14. RobCons

    641 PTO kicks out

    With tractor off grab the pto shaft at rear of tractor and see if it slides in and out. If it does the shafts bearing snap ring and or groove it sits is most likely damaged. As the shaft slides back and forth it walks itself disconnected.
  15. RobCons

    a good tyre slide hammer

    Bought one from Amazon and it works well. Dont recall the brand, its yellow and weighs 15 pounds or so.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top