Recent content by Robert Greenthal

  1. R

    IH 260A backhoe

    Hello Received a cut-off solenoid from a diesel repair center in Amherst, Wisconsin. With shipping and tax it came out to approx. $140.00 Installed as per your instructions and everything is working fine. Thanks again BOB
  2. R

    1951 grain truck

    Hello Just purchased a 1951 Chevrolet grain truck last week up in South Dakota. The truck has a 3 speed Watson transmission mounted approx. 2 feet behind the 4 speed transmission. Any input about these will help , Thanks BOB
  3. R

    IH 260A backhoe

    Hello I finally was able to tear it all down this weekend except for the removal of the injection pump. When I took off the rectangular cover on the front cover I was unsure of what to do. I see the injector gear that is attached to the pump shaft with a large nut , but the large washer with...
  4. R

    IH 260A backhoe

    Hi AJ Looked at the backhoe this weekend and the injection pump had NO name on it other than a lot of numbers. The solenoid is located on the backside ( block side ) of the pump. It does look like it might not be able to remove the solenoid because of clearance reasons. The numbers on the pump...
  5. R

    IH 260A backhoe

    Hello I"ll look at it again this weekend , but I believe it is a Bosch pump. Thanks to all for your response. BOB
  6. R

    IH 260A backhoe

    Hello On reading numerous discussions on the injection pump on the 260A backhoe , I still have a concern on the removal of the pump. I know that my solenoid is bad. I don't want to mess up any pump timing when removing my pump so should I mark the block and the pump before removing? Also where...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top