Recent content by RobRN18

  1. R

    1954 Ford Jubilee

    Thank you to all who have helped so far. I recently asked for help on replacing old gauges on my jubilee and Ive successfully done so. The issue I am now having is what to connect the proofmeter to? Its been converted to a 12 V if it that makes a difference but Ive read that you connect the...
  2. R

    1954 Ford NAA

    I just recently bought a 1954 Ford NAA tractor. I m needing to replace all the gauges but I m a nurse by trade and not an antique tractor mechanic. I know these machines are much simpler to work on and can be done easily but I want to do it right. Any suggestions, link to videos, etc?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top