Recent content by Roger Legg

  1. A

    What happened??? Need computer help!

    I look at photo ads several times every day for years and all of a sudden, all that comes up is today's ads. What's going on? I am not very computer savvy, so any help will be appreciated.
  2. R

    no fire

    Got up yesterdy and started all over. Put magnedo in vice replaced condensor, points and set .013 new plugs set .022 new plug wires.Instaled magneto no fire Removed magneto removed points cover put on rotor observed firing before reaching plug hole removed timing gear on magnedo timing was not...
  3. R

    no fire

    Internal coil! Yes I did try ea hole on cap no fire escept coil wire. Got condenser ordered. Thanks Dick for your help
  4. R

    no fire

    Points are set .013 new
  5. R

    no fire

    Points are set .013 new
  6. R

    no fire

    I was running the tractor when it got dark. Parked it in shop and when I went out the next morning had no fire except out of top of coil on magneto. I removed Magneto and activated by hand good spark out top none going to points. points are set at .o13 per manual.
  7. R

    no fire

    At the top of coil Im sorry I should have said Magneto.
  8. R

    no fire

    Working on famall A got plenty of fire at coil wire but none to plug wires. Could this be the condencer? PS points not firing
  9. R

    assemble head

    Thanks Hal
  10. R

    assemble head

    Does anyone know the Ft Lb torque on head,bearings,oil pan, on 1939 Farall A Sn 38907 Block 6342 DC 82OJ
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top