Recent content by Ron Hoellrich

  1. I

    Need to find a part for a Ferguson BO-20 cultivator

    I am working on working restoration of my grandpa's Ferguson 1952 TO30 and BO-20 cultivator/tiller. One part I have to find is the cast iron lower 3 point mount. I tried a salvage tractor place here in Idaho and AGCO both said they couldnt help even trying a MF 138 Spring Tine Tiller. I included...
  2. J

    plow guys

    Hey you plow in guys, check this one. Seen them do this with garden tractors but wouldn't think crawlers in Italy. Enjoy ceawlers
  3. wjytexas

    Not a T but ...

    My mother is the second from the right. The rest are her cousins. Taken mid-late '20's.
  4. R

    John Deere 435

    Dad has two of them. One is a 59 and the other is a 60. Both start hard. We have not done any engine work on them yet. Difficult to find some OEM parts.
  5. R

    435 suction line

    Does anybody know where I can find a T 10528, T11955, and a T 12017. Previous owner had rubber line and I would like to put back to original. This is the large line from the pump up over the fuel tank, back down to the rear. I have search numerous vendors with no luck.
  6. R

    1959 330u exhaust manifold

    I saw where Wilson Farms has a new replacement for $125 on Ebay
  7. R

    John Deere 435 nose cone?

    Do you still have?
  8. R

    1959 330u exhaust manifold

    Am looking for a T 10967 T exhaust manifold for this tractor. Thanks in advance Ron
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top