Recent content by Ron(Ont)

  1. R

    Starting place

    My 2085 has a crack repair.
  2. R

    Do I tighten this more? Tractor temperature sender: Super 90 Massey Ferguson

    You should not be using chasers without knowing the thread gauge. If you damage the threads, nothing will fit.
  3. R

    MF 165 Power Steering Sloppy

    Here are some videos.
  4. R

    MF 165 Power Steering Sloppy

    I have done some work here and have improved a lot. I replaced both Pins, put a washer under the Cylinder Anchor, replaced the Swivel and Link Assembly and upsized the Swivel pin. Where I could not up size the pin, I cut some shim stock to tighten the pin. I also overhauled the Cylinder with...
  5. R

    MH 20 (and others) - measuring governor spring tension ....

    I was commenting based on your question. You could sort through a bunch of springs and find ones that are less strong than the one you are using now.
  6. R

    MH 20 (and others) - measuring governor spring tension ....

    You can get a spring gauge which is basically a weight scale and measure the amount of "weight" for say 1/2" of spring stretch.
  7. R

    TO30 Brake Assembly Procedure

    There are times when I need a tight quick turn that I reach down and lift the appropriate pedal with my hand.
  8. R

    TO20 Governor Rod & Starter Questions

    Do these help? As for the starter, mine does that too, a lot. Quite normal I think.
  9. R

    T-20 won't run at hot

    When it is acting up requiring more choke, try removing the fuel tank cap. If it is plugged it will run lean.
  10. R

    T-20 won't run at hot

    The only fuel pump is gravity.
  11. R

    Tea 20 Petrol Ferguson fuel consumption

    A full tank should give you 8 hours of work.
  12. R

    Ferguson - Sherman 14a 2 bottom plow

    The n tractor forum has some plow manuals.
  13. R

    MF 240/135 Steering Issue

    Have you found this thread? Search for "Power Steering Sloppy". Only the 1st post shows up. Part of my saga, and still working on it. If you disconnect the turnbuckle and get something to to fit in the pin hole of the valve cylinder, you can pull and push and the power steering should go in...
  14. R

    Interesting puzzle- Not the standard Massey 65 steering problem

    And your saga is still being read. Thanks.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top