Recent content by Ruler_Of_Elves

  1. R

    Can I use truck tires? 7.5-18

    I came back to comment roughly this. I looked into the min (205) and max (235) width for a 7.5 inch rim. Virtually every tire size I found in 18 inch rim was either narrow enough (205-235) but too short or I found one tall enough but then it was too wide (over 235). I talked to her and she is...
  2. R

    Can I use truck tires? 7.5-18

    My great aunt has a tractor that is needing some front tires. The tractor tires on it now are 7.5-18. I had 2 people tell me that you could just use 18 inch truck tires but then I had one guy tell me that you couldn't because the truck tires woudld be too wide. Of course I also googled it and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top