Recent content by Russ Thomas

  1. I

    What Pest Is This? (pics)

    Tomato variety is "Manitoba". I only have one of em and all the other varieties are perfectly fine. This plant was the first producer. Bought em at a greenhouse about a month ago. What little bastards are doing this?
  2. R

    1987 CaseIH 885/ whine in the hydraulic system

    I purchased this tractor last fall and it has a whine in the hydraulic system. It increases with the rpm's of the engine, however it goes away when you raise or lower the loader or three point. I have changed the filter and fluid, but the whine is still there. Everything functions as it should...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top