Recent content by rusty faubion

  1. R

    lazy-back seat

    made a lazy back seat as close to org. as i could, scaled as i could out of f 30 parts book and a pic. looks good but i hope i can get on tractor with that backrest.
  2. R

    gas line

    need line and cock for 36 f-30 little tank ph.7125427006
  3. R

    dennys carb shop

    Has anyone used them?
  4. R

    looking for 5060

    Looking for 5026388 and 6053920 call 7125427006
  5. R

    f 30 fenders

    I am about to mount fenders on our f-30 any tips from anybody?
  6. R

    f 30 cables

    Thanks for pic s very interesting , had manifold cover once but not cable holds I have never saw those before . I ll make some calls to get brackets like yours, were they standard eqip.?
  7. R

    f 30 cables

    I have it all except the brackets on the side of the frame.
  8. R

    f 30 cables

    do you have a bracket on the frame to hold them up?
  9. R

    Momma's MAD!!! with pics

    well,you could have blown it down at the pub!!!!
  10. R

    f 30 cables

    I have seen brackets on the frame that hold up the steering-brake to frt. wheels cables I do not have them ,but think I would like to .We had a picker on it and maybe they had to be removed? Can anyone tell me?
  11. R

    f-30

    36F30 call me 712 542 7006 THANKS RUSTY
  12. R

    f30 oil line fitting

    called a guy in kansas, he said he had alot of junked 30 s , that fitting has a size of it s own.
  13. R

    f30 oil line fitting

    need block to filter 90 degree brass elbow , 1/8 to 9/16 male on both, call 7125427006 tks.
  14. R

    H 12 volt conversion ?

    I used a small nepindenso, probbly like hatchia, very nice fit,do not use delco ,
  15. R

    H front end.

    put in bearings on big stearing upright shaft while frt. end is off, helps turning
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top