Recent content by Saikbran

  1. S

    MF 135 starting issue

    I have MF135 and it was starting a running perfectly fine last year but now it just clicks. Does anyone know what it could be? Video added https://share.icloud.com/photos/016HIyIYC9Hjf7YxKhJ30Xu1w
  2. S

    leak from the pin that holds the whole tractor together

    So my tractor sat for 20 years and I am getting a small leak 4” diameter and leaks when running. Do I just keep an eye on the levels? Not sure if it’s both hydraulic and engine oil or just hydraulic.
  3. S

    MF 135 leaking oil from underneath where the cotter pin is

    I think my 135 is either leaking hydraulic fluid or oil or maybe both. Is there anything I can do to slow down or stop the leak with out spending $1000’s Are the seals easy to change?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top