Recent content by samhell

  1. S

    JD MC no spark

    Thanks for the suggestions, I"ll give it a try tomorrow
  2. S

    JD MC no spark

    My MC is not getting any spark, and I would appreciate any input. It turns over, and has fresh fuel. I pulled a plug and held it to metal while turning it over and got no spark. I used a tester light and it lit up when touching either terminal on the coil. It lit up on the external wire...
  3. S

    allis hd3

    I'm wondering if anyone knows how to keep the track on a hd3 from loosening every 100ft of travel. very frustrating!! Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top