Recent content by Sarai7

  1. S

    Need a year model for Massey Ferguson

    Brilliant. Thank you So Very much Jim. I kept doing google searches but after scrolling countless pages was still none the wiser. This will be a huge help. I was wondering how they came up with Massey from Harry. Learning more than I’d set out to. Legends, Everyone. Thank you again.
  2. S

    Need a year model for Massey Ferguson

    Thank you Steve, I’ll check it out 🙂
  3. S

    Need a year model for Massey Ferguson

    Thanks Dave, yes “crook” is sick and yes the motor turns over and was driven about 4 or 5 months ago. I Do need to get a new battery, but that’s easy sorted. Yes, Australia. I’m in NSW. Grafton, The Clarence Valley,
  4. S

    Need a year model for Massey Ferguson

    Hi all, my husband bought an old Massey Ferguson farm tractor about five years ago, right before he fell real crook. He passed away 18 months ago and now I need to sell this unit. Problem is, I can’t advertise it if I don’t have a Year and Model of the machine. The plate under the steering...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top