Recent content by ScaleModelDesign

  1. S

    Farmall Super M Dimensions & Measurements

    Hi Jim, it's totally possible. Been done already, not just tractors, but cars, trucks, aircraft, railroad equipment, steam engines, caterpillar. Do you have any students there that are interested in railroad equipment? I have a bunch of 1890's railroad drawings that I could use help in...
  2. S

    Farmall Super M Dimensions & Measurements

    I'm seeking to find dimensions of the Super M to be used in making a 3D CAD scale model. I have been searching to find information online, but the only dimensions are basic wheelbase, height. My approach to this project is to make it based upon individual parts and then make an assembly...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top