Recent content by SeanMorrison856

  1. S

    A-23 roadside mower

    The bearings and seals are simple to get. the issue is a threaded piece that's threaded into the gearbox. I think I can make it on my lathe. I was just hoping somebody could help me properly identify it and possibly track down some literature on it. Thank you for you expertise. Anyway we could...
  2. S

    A-23 roadside mower

    Help!! I have what i believe to be an A-23 roadside mower, made for a 140(That i adapted to my A). Not an A-22 like most people have around here. its been a great mower use it for trimming around the farm. I now have to repair part of the main gear box. Almost no one has heard of this mower...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top