Recent content by Sergecase210b

  1. S

    1958-1959 Case 210B

    The same here, the 2 single cylinders seal are leaking. I supposed that the hex plug on the back cover is for the 3 points hitch, do we use same oil? Thanks for your help
  2. S

    1958-1959 Case 210B

    Thanks Stephen So the ports you described are about the front loader hydraulic, so I can use standard Hydraulic oil? This is a picture of when I purchased it, I did a circle around the 2 ports in blue, is it correct?
  3. S

    1958-1959 Case 210B

    Thanks Steeve, it is a kind of restor, clean and paint. I forgot to tell that I am in Canada, so since COVID19 the shipping cost is now ridiculous and I am waiting that things change. I will wait until I can get a good maintenance manual.
  4. S

    1958-1959 Case 210B

    Hi, Started to do cleaning on a case 210-B-H SN6125691 and wondering where is the hydraulic filling port for the loader, in fact I did not drain anything yet since not sure what I would use to refill. Looking for a diagram, a drawing or pictures that would show the filling ports and the oil...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top