Recent content by skibow135

  1. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    Yes i will ...i also will take pics of dist and spark plugs i just can't get to it till this weekend thanks
  2. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    I will take pic of dist and spark plugs tomorrow
  3. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    The engine number matches the hood sticker
  4. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    I did lol i started painting it
  5. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    I will take pic of motor in the morning I'm not home ...this is very confusing lol i bought a starter for it by application and it won't fit the mounting ears are too small ..autozone 3131 part # and for the older 60s 4 its the same part # here's some other pics i had on my phone
  6. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    Its deffinetly a 4 cyl I'm a mechanic and have tryed to figure it out the sticker number match the block number
  7. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    Thank you but i don't understand why its a 4cyl.supposed to be 3 for that year
  8. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    Ford 3000 sorry
  9. S

    Help with identification ford 3000

    need help with this from what I'm reading I'm supposed to have a 3cyl I have a 4 cyl it's a 300p
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top