Recent content by South

  1. S

    1715 Ford

    Thankyou to all of you! I cleaned all of the contacts and I believe my problem was on the positive battery cable clamp. In any event your comments got me going in the right direction. Thanks again. South
  2. S

    1715 Ford

    Thank you I will look tomorrow. The ground cable is connected to the frame in the original spot.
  3. S

    1715 Ford

    For sure the battery cables are.
  4. S

    1715 Ford

    My Ford 1715 will not start. The battery is very good and I change the ground battery cable. When I turn the key, there is nothing. If I put a battery jumper on it, after a while I can get the glow plug red and it will start, albeit it barely turns over. If I run the tractor for a while and turn...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top