Recent content by SpauldingFarm

  1. S

    Looking for rear rims

    Still looking..., Anyone... Bueller..., Bueller...?
  2. S

    Looking for rear rims

    I think they are 11" wide. I will check.
  3. S

    Looking for rear rims

    38" drop center rims for my H
  4. S

    Looking for rear rims

    1940 Model H..., will pay shipping, or pick-up in some locales in IA, IL, IN, MO, KY, or WI. Any one have any rims they would like to move? Thanks
  5. S

    H tractor stuck engine

    I have a similar problem. I have a 1940 H. About two weeks ago, I put in an all new starter. It has been functioning fine. Tractor was running a bit rough, and I determined it was carb related. I pulled the carb, and gave it a thorough cleaning, and reinstalled. Engine started fine, and...
  6. S

    Rear rims - 38x12, drop center

    I have not forgotten about you old, just haven't been down to the 'Lou recently. Does anybody closer to Springfield have any H rims they would like to get rid of?
  7. S

    Rear rims - 38x12, drop center

    I sent you an e-mail. I would also be interested in seeing your parts inventory for the H. There's a few things I could definitely use.
  8. S

    Rear rims - 38x12, drop center

    Might be able to meet up next time I am in Missouri. I go to Saint Louis every 3 months or so. I might be able drive out to meet you somewhere. How far timewise are you from metro StL?
  9. S

    Rear rims - 38x12, drop center

    Hey folks, I am looking for these rims to fit my 1940 Model H. Any body got any ideas? Used would be preferred, as long as they're still usable. Thanks in advance
  10. S

    1940 Model H Carb issues

    I wanted to close the loop on this thread. The problem was indeed carbueration. I gave the beast a complete tune-up, and then we drained the carb. It had quite a bit of water in it, which comes about from ethanol destabilization. I found a local station that sells petrol with no ethanol...
  11. S

    1940 Model H Carb issues

    I changed plugs, rotor, distributor, points, condensor, and still have same issues. It starts easy, runs fine, and I will be mowing (for example), and the engine will bog and die. It seems to die more often when I am turning or going uphill, although that could just be coincidence, as my...
  12. S

    1940 Model H Carb issues

    No fuel coming out of carb, as far as I can tell.
  13. S

    1940 Model H Carb issues

    Hello, I am new here and a new to Farmall ownership (I did have an old IH panel truck back in the day). I am have some carb issues, and thought I poll the group here for advice. It is a gas engine, converted to 12v. Engine starts and idles fine. Really sounds good, however when I put a...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top