Recent content by staceyfuhrer

  1. S

    hesston pt 10 belt replace

    THANKS!!!! We got it, and I made a video for future reference
  2. S

    parts interchangeable between different JD Baler models?

    Hi I am wondering how I can find out which JD balers can use interchangeable parts (I have a 336 and would like to use parts off another baler which is a 14T)
  3. S

    hesston pt 10 belt replace

    needing help with replacing the main drive belt on our Hesston PT 10. not sure which parts are supposed to come off in order to get the belt on
  4. S

    help....broken needles

    thought I had one, but a search through all the manuals reveals I don't....will order right now....from where?
  5. S

    help....broken needles

    So I checked the model number against the one on the receipt and they don't match....but I got the part out of the states and I am in canada, wonder if that matters?
  6. S

    help....broken needles

    Thanks....yes we have a "specialist" coming out to have a good going over to make sure all is in working order...I have heard it's unusual to break those needles (however I am VERY lucky and just today found two older T14 balers sitting in a retired farmers field, which I understand use the same...
  7. S

    help....broken needles

    Hi there....new to farming. We broke the needles off our John Deere 336 square baler last summer. I ordered new needles, but they don't match the arc of the broken ones. Wondered if perhaps the old ones were bent before we broke them?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top