Recent content by Stan56

  1. S

    MF 65 - Ground PTO DUH!

    Thank you to all for your replies. Based on the operator's manual, I had a basic understanding of the differences between ground and engine. Just did not have a grasp of where ground would bring an advantage. Your examples help. The use of PTO on my property is limited to an 8-foot flail mower...
  2. S

    MF 65 - Ground PTO DUH!

    Good morning, first post. I recently bought a 1963, MF 6, diesel with Multi-Power. Initially, the clutch would not disengage the Engine PTO. After a bit of looking, I was able to fix Engine speed disengagement by lengthening the clutch pedal shaft a few turns. After this, I was attempting to...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top