Recent content by Steve in VA

  1. Steve in VA

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    Hope you get rain. You need it even more than I do.
  2. Steve in VA

    Signs of the times 10/1

  3. Steve in VA

    Ear Worm 10/1

  4. Steve in VA

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    🤞
  5. Steve in VA

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    Hope you get it and a steady, useful rain.
  6. Steve in VA

    September rainfall, such as it was.

    It just keeps getting worse. It's now been a calendar year since I had water in the creek. Both springs that feed it are barely moist. No rain has hurt. Historically, I should have 5.1" in September and last year in my station I recorded 2.18". This year: 0.95". That equates to 18.6% of...
  7. Steve in VA

    Signs of the times 9/30

  8. Steve in VA

    Ear Worm 9/30

    Sat out at the hay field last evening and put this one on repeat.
  9. Steve in VA

    Signs of the times 9/29

  10. Steve in VA

    Ear Worm 9/29

  11. Steve in VA

    All tractors working at the same time.

    Got the fuel issue fixed on the JD1020 gas. Got new brakes on the JD5303. Even fixed slow leak on lawn tractor. So, of course, the car starts making a bearing noise driving home this morning. Oh well.
  12. Steve in VA

    Signs of the times 9/28

  13. Steve in VA

    Ear Worm 9/28

  14. Steve in VA

    Pfft- You call those "Ear Worms"??

    I see you've been a member since 2009. As such, you should recall that these musical posts titled "ear worms" were started by Steve@Advance. He would post songs sharing a common theme or delve into the backstory of a song or musician. Well beyond my capability. Health issues took over. I filled...
  15. Steve in VA

    Pfft- You call those "Ear Worms"??

    I will cheerfully hand this off to you.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top