Recent content by Steve14470

  1. S

    3000 telescoping lift arms

    Hello, How long were the arms from the NH Workmaster 50? Cat 1 or CAT 2 balls? One telescoping lift arm from a Massey Ferguson 2605H is $754 I am interested in doing this with my Ford 3000. Thanks
  2. S

    Ford 3000 oil pressure switch removal tool

    Thanks, that is what I am looking for.
  3. S

    Ford 3000 oil pressure switch removal tool

    I also see a couple if allen head plugs below the oil filter. Can any of those ports be used to tap into for an oil pressure gauge?
  4. S

    Ford 3000 oil pressure switch removal tool

    I have a ‘71 Ford 3000 tractor that I would like to add an oil pressure gauge to. What wrench size or socket fits the factory sensor/switch? It looks like a 12 point head on the sensor. I am unable to try a socket on it because the power steering pump is in the way. Perhaps I could use an angled...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top