Recent content by steve92508

  1. S

    I have a 51 ferguson t020 out of timing

    Thanks for the info guys. This is where im getting my info. Im no mechanic so any advice is much appreciated.
  2. S

    I have a 51 ferguson t020 out of timing

    The starter went out. I had to remove the distributor to get in in. Im not super mechanically inclined so bare with me. I have a manual and followed the steps of timing. I went 32 degrees with the flywheel, had cyliner 1 at tdc and the rotor turned pointing at cyliner 1. It still will not start...
  3. S

    1951 Ferguson To20 distributor removed

    Hey Guys. So I have a 49 to 51 Ferguson To20 gas tractor. The starter went out and was replaced. I had to remove the distributor in order to install it now the tractor doesn't start. Can someone help or point me in the right direction for the information to set it back correctly? Thanks in...
  4. S

    51 Ferguson To20

    Im new to tractors in general. I have a 51 ferguson t020 and a 5ft bush hog. At times while bush hogging the draft control will raise the bush hog and cause the shaft to be pulled off the pto. How can i prevent this and what am i doing wrong. Thanks in advance
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top