Recent content by Steven Allen

  1. S

    Trailer wiring

    2 suggestions: A) Run the wiring in conduit B) Train the grandchildren
  2. S

    Tracking stolen items

    Any siuch device would have to be well-hidden. Certainly possible on a modern road vehicle, maybe not so much on, say, a vintage tractor.
  3. S

    Checks

    Stupid?
  4. S

    Thought some might be interested in seeing this.

    Read them all: the age of sail is of great interest to me. O'Brien captures it really well, and, though it takes some liberties with the source material, the movie Master and Commander does his work justice.
  5. S

    Is it normal? (shocked by H)

    Our A has no boots, anyway. When I lean against the front support, especially with a sweaty shirt, I get shocked. No biggie: verification your mag or ignition system is working ;)
  6. S

    What happened to pickups??

    My 2001 is a datum that supports the 1999-2002 complaint.
  7. S

    Cement Mixer Advice

    Around here, it may be easier to hire the job out , but you will go on a waiting list and finally get it months later--sometimes years.
  8. S

    Todays funny

    Works for me: I *like* Taco Bell.
  9. S

    Selling consecutive serial number JD tractors?

    More? Probably. A lot more? Probably not, unless some other feature makes them more special.
  10. S

    Is it plumb or is it level

    Not parallel or perpendicular to the horizon arc but rather to a line tangent to the arc at that point.
  11. S

    Seldom used tools nowadays

    Reed & Prince screwdrivers.
  12. S

    Heat and Age

    Actually a good idea. I wore one for a ling time while I was working outside. The end of the tube finally failed, and I haven't replaced it yet, but it does keep water at hand and yet out of the way.
  13. S

    Clocks or no clocks?

    "Everyone" is not "always" on their phones. Not all of us are addicted to the cursed things.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top