Recent content by Stonewall68

  1. S

    John Deere Patio. tractor

    I have no idea the value. If it’s a regular 112 what’s a fair price? If it’s a patio, what’s a fair price?
  2. S

    John Deere Patio. tractor

    The serial number does have a “M” on the end. 157868M
  3. S

    2001 IH Loader Question

    Thank you very much for the detailed information. Very helpful and now I understand the differences. Thank you,
  4. S

    2001 IH Loader Question

    Thank you quote="Donald in MN"](quoted from post at 15:50:30 06/05/23) my dad had a 2001 loader on a farmall 504 i think the front brackets were just heavy angle iron they were about 18 long and maybe 2x2 there were holes cut out to fit over the front bolts that held the bolster to the...
  5. S

    2001 IH Loader Question

    I found a 2001 IH loader mounted on a IH 504. Will the loader work on a Farmall 504 ? Will the brackets be the same for a IH 504 and a Farmall 504? I m not sure the front bracket mounts are the same. Need the experts help with this one. Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top