Recent content by stumpman

  1. S

    F 12 fuel question.

    Thanks I will check that and get back on it.
  2. S

    F 12 fuel question.

    It did when I drove it around. Once I tried tightening up the fuel line (which didn't stop the leak) it didn't seem to come on up that time just sitting there. I didn't spend much time on it them due to it still leaking gas.
  3. S

    F 12 fuel question.

    Thanks to all the folks who helped me with the pump issues not long ago. Now I got it back together and installed today BUT I forgot to tighten up the fuel line at the carb. I drove it around the yard it ran great except the fuel leak and not reving on up as you pull the throttle lever on...
  4. S

    F 12 fuel pump rebuild question

    To do a basic rebuild do you have to remove the pump from the engine or can you do it while it is still mounted to the engine? Is there any other reason the pump gets gas to the glass bowl but will not pump gas out of the other side? Could there be something clogged up maybe? I have never...
  5. S

    F 12 wont start ideas please

    his seems to be the case. I removed the fuel line at the pump and turned it over several times still no fuel Then I tapped on the side of the pump and tried her again and still no gas pumping out. Is that pump rebuildable and if so how hard is it to tackle? Thanks for all the replies on here.
  6. S

    F 12 wont start ideas please

    Thanks for the advice guys I do appreciate it and will report back as soon as I figure it out.
  7. S

    F 12 wont start ideas please

    Where is the drain cock you are talking about? How can I tell if the pump is pumping ok? Thanks!
  8. S

    F 12 wont start ideas please

    My F 12 has always started fine as long as you don't flood it out. It ran about 2 weeks ago with no problems. I went out today to start her up and she will not go. There is gas from the tank to the bowl side of the pump. I drained the glass bowl a very tiny bit of stuff was in the bottom...
  9. S

    Farmall F 12 what type of a rotary mower

    It most likely wont get used for much of anything but show. I am thinking of installing it on this tractor. I'm wondering if it would be a belly mount mower?
  10. S

    Farmall F 12 what type of a rotary mower

    Do or did they make a rotary cutter for the F12 if so what kind of set up was it and would it be possible to find one today? Thanks!
  11. S

    What model Farmall?

    What is the smallest/oldest model Farmall that has a hydraulic 3 pt hitch that will pull a 5' set of discs could also handle pulling a 5' rotary cutter. Looking for something old and different to play around with. Thanks!
  12. S

    Need help F 12

    Not sure this is the way it was when I bought it. Oil drips out of both tubes when cracked open. Not sure if this pic helps tell anything or not you can't see much of the engine in it. I can try and get a better pic of just the engine if that would tell you anything more about it. Thanks for...
  13. S

    F 12 coolant

    What do you run in your old Farmalls as far as coolant goes? Do you use antifreeze or straight water?
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top