Recent content by SugarTractor

  1. S

    Desperate - IH 25 Potato Planter Broke Axel

    It's the left side which snapped off. http://www.IHartHarvest.org http://www.facebook.com/potatoproject
  2. S

    Desperate - IH 25 Potato Planter Broke Axel

    CIH Dealer says, "Obsolute machine and parts. NONE available, anywhere." Anybody know of/where a slavage used IH25 Planter, for the part, might be available?
  3. S

    Desperate - IH 25 Potato Planter Broke Axel

    I'm told, "A weld on this will not hold." And is a non-standard size; Shoups no have comparable part that would substitute. But thanks. -/wz
  4. S

    Desperate - IH 25 Potato Planter Broke Axel

    I am desperate. Our IH Model 25 BROKE THE LEFT AXEL planting potatoes today. I got the built assembly around the axel and all out. But where o where can I get this part??? The actual wheel axel snapped off just after the threads. [email protected]
  5. S

    JD 4425 Combine and 653A RC Head

    Book shows 3570 lbs. for the 653a 6Row Row Crop Head. SHI weight on JD443 is 2160 lbs. for the 4Row Corn Head. The 653A Manual does not list the 4425 Combine, but this does not surprise me. I finally got to put the JD653A Row Crop Head I purchased, on our JD4425 Combine last Monday, it...
  6. S

    JD 4425 Combine and 653A RC Head

    Can my JD-4425 Combine handle a JD653A Row Crop Head OK?
  7. S

    JD 4425 Combine and 653A Header?

    Does anybody know if the JD 653A Header is Hookup Compatible with the JD 4425 Combine? I attach a 443 & 213 flex now. And my hydraulics went out for running the 213. I don't think you need the reel hydraulics to run the 653A Header do you?
  8. S

    What Grain Head Models for JD4425

    OK. Thanks much for your help. I saw such a replacement either on eBay of Craigslist, and it was $900 asking, but a pair, supposedly new. I'll check for 9Series Flex, and watch out like you described. -/WaltZ
  9. S

    What Grain Head Models for JD4425

    Roger that, thanks. Got it 10/16 and put it directly into the corn field for 40 acres. Welded a snout piece on the corn head, and the ladder welded a repair. Yes, we need a head for Soybeans. After completing 2016 harvest, sent it to the JD Service Dealer for $$$ specials on equipment...
  10. S

    What Grain Head Models for JD4425

    Thanks Tom. I found a 213 platform in the area, at the going rate around here $2500. I go have a look at it. [/url]https://www.machinerypete.com/details/harvesting/john-deere/213/18682299
  11. S

    What Grain Head Models for JD4425

    I have, but not familiar with the line, a JD 4425 Combine. Can anybody tell me what Model Number Grain Head Platforms are for the 4425? I need to get one and I'd like the least width for ease of going down the road, since fields are scattered far. Thanks. -WaltZ
  12. S

    Brakes - Advise needed CIH 4210

    I have a Case IH 4210, maybe a '94, Open, ROPS. Brakes developed a problem. Left seems to be OK. Both worked AOK, till another operator used the tractor for a short time with the Parking Brake still engaged. PB is AOK still. If I use the right brake, both then almost go to the floor. If I...
  13. S

    IH 25 Potato Planter Problem

    Might be considered old...but is to replace our really old and worn out circa 1909 one row Oliver potato planter we have been using for the past 5 years. Visit http://IHartHarvest.dyndns.org http://www.external_link.com/potatoproject[/url]
  14. S

    IH 25 Potato Planter Problem

    Might be considered old...but is to replace our really old and worn out circa 1909 one row Oliver potato planter we have been using for the past 5 years. Visit http://IHartHarvest.dyndns.org http://www.external_link.com/potatoproject[/url]
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top