Recent content by suppera11

  1. S

    Looking for advice on restoring Farmall Super a

    I am located in central Ky. I also found a series from Just a Few Acres Farm on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGmuWctwECE&list=PL-1mGLAjHPWybVvcmLT2D6zDP303HREnt The series is for a Super C, but from my understanding Super As are not that mechanically different. This will probably...
  2. S

    Looking for advice on restoring Farmall Super a

    Thank you! I have the owners manual and I bought "How to restore farmall tractors" by Tharran Gaines. Are there any books/resources you would recommend?
  3. S

    Looking for advice on restoring Farmall Super a

    I have owned a Farmall super a for about a year now. It barely runs and is in a state of disrepair. There are a lot of little things wrong with it. I am interested in restoring it. Where can I find helpful detailed resources? Thanks.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top