Recent content by t2kjoe

  1. T

    Help! We have a farmall 544 we have been trying to get fixed for 3 years.

    The local farm dealer sent a mechanic her said get a new one, we don't want a new one they can't fix either. Here's the problem, the tractor will run but does under load and we can't get the carburetor to quit leaking from the carburetor. It had a marvel schebler carburator we had it rebuilt...
  2. T

    Carb help

    Hi, I have replaced a Marvel Schbler carb that wasn't working with a Zenith 0-14996 reversible carb. But before changing the choke lever side I need some instruction. Has anyone done this before or know where I can find the instruction manual? There is a plug I don't know how to get out and...
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top