Recent content by Tclark

  1. T

    Cylinder head gasket

    Does anyone know if the older original copper head gaskets are better than the new style head gaskets for the John Deere two cylinders diesel's or are the new ones today better
  2. T

    John Deere 720 diesel cylinder head gasket

    Good friend of mine has a new old stock copper cylinder head gasket for a 720 diesel for sale what are they worth compared to the new aftermarket one's sold today thanks
  3. T

    John Deere 60 with 127 picker

    Yes the combination I'm thinking $3250 for a starting price? Can always come down I guess
  4. T

    John Deere 60 with 127 picker

    I have a John Deere 60 with a 127 corn picker I might think about selling how rare is the 127 picker? Thanks
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top