Recent content by team580

  1. T

    Ford 4000

    These tractors (the latest 4000/4200) were available with gas or diesel and standard or sos shift? What engine(s) did they use? Easy to rebuild? Thanks. Tom
  2. T

    Ford 4000

    Sean- I tried classic view, just saw what you wrote here... Anyway if you like my email is [email protected] I am in Columbia (Lancaster co). Thanks. Tom
  3. T

    Ford 4000

    . Thanks for the replies. I like the 66 to 73 3cyl version. How hard would it be to find one? Tom
  4. T

    Ford 4000

    I'm not familiar with all Ford models but am wondering if there was ever a 4000 Row Crop Tricycle tractor? Thanks. Tom
  5. T

    John Deere 1/2 scale

    Has anyone made flat top row crop fenders (think 4020) in 1/2 scale. I am doing a half scale 3020. Thanks Tom
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top