Recent content by Terry Guanella

  1. T in NE

    not that lucky

    Hoped the people who stole my DeWalt tools were stupid enough to take them straight to the pawn shop. They weren't. But I did pick up a magnesium snap-on 1/2 inch impact for $50. I'm guessing it was stolen at some point as well. Anyone who hadn't stolen it would have known to pull the cover...
  2. T

    Replacement Engine

    It is actually the second engine; I replaced the first engine in the late 80’s because of a twisted crankshaft. After reading your responses I’ve decided to overhaul my old engine at a machine shop. Thank you all for your comments they were very helpful.
  3. T

    Replacement Engine

    The engine is over 20 years old, I just figured it would be easier to put a new engine on it rather than do a complete rebuild. Plus I don’t have the equipment to grind values and turn cranks back to true. I’m not a collector I use this tractor to mower every week it is a tank. I love it. I...
  4. T

    Replacement Engine

    Need replacement engine for K181 Kohler for my 73 Cub Cadet. Please advise if you have had success in finding an engine that will fit and supply power to both the mower and drive. Thanks for your help
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top