Recent content by Texasfatboy76

  1. T

    mf65 hydraulic

    Thank you I will try that this weekend. I don't have multi power. It's my first tractor so I'm just learning.
  2. T

    mf65 hydraulic

    How much weight should the arms lift. where should I look for leaks..
  3. T

    mf65 hydraulic

    HOW HARD WOULD THAT BE TO FIX. AND HOW DO I KNOW IF ITS THE PUMP OR JUST LEAKING.
  4. T

    mf65 hydraulic

    I have a mf65 and the hydraulic work to lift back blade but if I push down on the blade, it goes down. if the blade is off and I push the arms down they just shake a little and go down a little. I changed the filter and new fluid.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top